“She said, “It grieves me so to see you in such pain.
I wish there was something I could do to make you smile again”…”
Life is a do-it-yourself project, but it’s much easier if you have a helping hand. A true partner can help smooth out rough roads. When your partner is down in the dumps, lift him or her up. Step up and simply “be there.” Smiles will follow. Here are five tips on ways to please your lover through the art of pleasing:
31) Give a gift with no purpose. No strings attached forms the greatest attachment.
32) Unconditional love is just that. When you volunteer to help rather than fulfil a task when asked, the appreciation will be manifold.
33) Never, ever take another person’s problems personally. When your partner has a need and legitimately needs help, the worst thing you can do is unload on that person because you have to sacrifice time or expense to help out. If you truly can’t accommodate a request, explain it in a rational matter.
34) Advice can be avarice if unsolicited. Make sure you aren’t telling someone what to do because you don’t have the time to help them out.
35) Sometimes less words are more. Hugs and a tender touch speaks volumes. People are complex creatures. One reason a person loves his or her pet dog is because the animal has no agenda but love. It can’t speak, give advice, or run errands. It can only love. When your partner is in dire need, be a simple creature of God and provide uncomplicated support. Trust and love are also key foundations in Dating for Life.