“And then she kissed me and I realized she probably was right
There must be fifty ways to please your lover”
I admit it. Paul Simon’s song was written about infidelity. However my twist would therefore have to be about fidelity. Any great relationship is built on trust and loyalty, but Dating for Life can preserve the zest even for the best relationships.
46) Romance is very underrated. Remember to say “I love you” each and every day. When it comes to affection, err on the side of abundance.
47) Chivalry should never die. Acts of kindness and thoughtfulness are always appreciated. It’s not about doing what you were asked to do; it’s about doing the unexpected in unexpectedly nice ways.
48) Never alter what gets you to the altar. That zest for going out will atrophy if you don’t exercise it.
49) Go to bed at peace and wake up happy. You live your life, and your significant other lives his or hers. It’s how you dovetail in between that matters.
50) Frankly, there are infinite ways to please your lover. Love is infinite, so the possibilities are endless if you are open to Dating for Life.