True or False:
- On-line dating for everyone including married folks
- On-line dating is not very expensive
- Nearly everybody lies about their profile on-line
- On-line dating requires a strategy relative to the type of site
- The 3-day rule of getting back to a day is dead; Nexting requires next day follow-up
- Detox dating—Even less people that get married today met over a drink than 10 years ago.
- Ghosting is a coward’s way of getting out of a relationship
- Relationship churn—Nearly ½ of couples today break up and get back together at least once.
- The manicorn hunt. Women are obsessed ith finding the perfect guy, rather than someone who is a decent fit at first blush
- Men with headaches—Men are actually turning down sex more than women these days
- In bigger cities, a higher percentage of unmarried young women out earn young men than vice versa.
- 10% of women want to be proposed to with a serenade
- Globally, more women want out of marriages than men because they are trapped into the marriage by failed government policies
- Dating for Life is a proven way to honor any individual with good old fashioned chivalry.
Hint: All are true!